Lovely little detached property for sale in Kirkovo region of Kardzhali southern Bulgaria
Close to the Makaza border pass and Kirkovo Kardzhali.
This bungalow, with large loft area, needs complete renovation, the roof is in good order, does not leak, with a ready stack of reserve roof tiles if any replacement is needed.
Enter into a large hallway, easily converted into a seating and kitchen area
and from the other end
YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE, THEN PRESS THE ‘BACK’ BUTTON TO RETURN
There are 4 rooms leading off from the main large hallway, lounge/kitchen area and a recessed area for a sink or washing machine etc
The cracks in the walls are cosmetic (I have been informed)
It has a small front and back garden, the entire bungalow sits in approximately 0.800 (just less than a deka) garden and benefits from a huge walnut tree which yields a very heavy crop when ready.
This bungalow is being offered for sale direct by current owner, who wants :
Selling price asking – 50,000 leva
- which equates to approximately £21,000
- which equates to approximately 25,800 Euro
Payment would be in leva, therefore the price is 50,000 leva whatever the rate of the pound or euro is to the lev.
Here’s all the photos, including the loft area and garden
Please note :
- Some of the photos show the view from the back garden and view of the bungalow from the fields behind the bungalow and it is not the actual garden
- The property has water and electricity (with meter)
- Direct access from the main village road, accessible all year round (unless super heavy snowfall!)
- Loft is big enough to develop into another room
- The current owner seller has all the relevant documents including the land is owned by the house and not by the government.
- The current owner seller can put you in touch with an English speaking solicitor to finalise the sale, or arrange your own solicitor.